Dear Susan,
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be part of ACJC staff. I really enjoyed working with you and the other staff. I am very grateful for taking the time to sit down and talk to me when I needed someone to talk and when I felt alone. You were like a mom to me during my pregnancy, when I was so far away from my own family. You always reassure me that everything was going to be ok. But one thing that really stood out to me was on our last meeting, where you told me I have to leave my shy and innocent attitude aside. You gave me the perspective of a human resource person and that is something I will always remember and take with me when furthering my career. Thank you for being so supportive.
Sincerely,
Sacha Ten
No comments:
Post a Comment