Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Career Service
I meet with Maryjo to revise my resume and she made some very important changes. I felt very confident with the changes she made. I was impress because it takes a lot to make a resume stand out. I will recommend any student to go schedule an appointment with her to have their resume review. At first I was a little hesitant because I still keep in contact with the career center at the previous college I attended. They were helpful, but Maryjo really told me what recruiters are looking for in the federal, state or city careers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I always say resumes are an art. There is no 'correct' way to make one. There are definitely things to not do, but I've taken the same resume to two different offices at ASU and seen them altered in totally opposing ways.
ReplyDelete