Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Free Write
Thanksgiving was amazing. That was a much needed mini break. Now is finals week and I am not looking forward to that at all. My last week at my internship is also approaching, it's a bitter sweet feeling. I got to know many new people and saw a different part of the government system. From my experience working as a page at the House of Representative, this was a very different transition. Working at the House, it was more active and a lot of moving around. Where at ACJC it was more working in your cubicle and working on a deadline. I enjoyed my time at ACJC, I will definitely keep in touch with the staff because they open my eyes to what I really want to do. And sitting behind a desk in a cubicle is not how I see my careers going, unless it's a managerial position or higher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that I do not want to spend my days sitting in a cubicle. I did not pay all this money for a degree to do that!
ReplyDelete