Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Most important

The most important thing that I wanted to get out this internship was what is a commission and what they do. I got a little feel of what is it that they do but not so much what they are. I was a little disappointed because I thought I was going to be dealing with criminal records and information. But the internship itself was base in the satistic department. My internship consisted of looking at numbers and data. I did not meet my initial goal because it wasn't what I expected. But I did learn a few other things and computer software that can benefit me in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck on your finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you did not meet your initial goal, at least you got something out of it. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete